- Kerry Michael GuidryMember
- Email Kerry Michael Guidry ›
Who We Are
After working for a defense firm in the summer following his first year of law school, Kerry knew he wanted to help people and began working for a small personal injury boutique firm in his second year of law school. In the four years since being licensed and working as a litigation associate at this same firm, he tried several cases to verdict, while obtaining substantial verdicts and settlements on the other cases. 100% of his practice is devoted to litigation and representing those injured or killed by the negligence of others. After gaining this valuable experience, Kerry opened The Guidry Law Firm in January, 2009.
- Texas, 2004
- U.S. Southern District of Texas, 2007
- University of Kentucky, BBA, 2000
- University of Houston, JD, 2004
Kerry graduated with honors, from the University of Kentucky in December 2000 in three-and-a-half years. He earned a Bachelors in Business Administration while working part time. Kerry, following his desire to move back to the great state of Texas to live in the big city, attended The University of Houston Law Center. There, Kerry was the Chief Note and Comment Editor for the Business and Tax Law Journal. He worked one semester in the civil legal center, volunteering his time for indigent clients who needed legal representation but could not afford it.
Honors and Awards
- Houston’s Top Lawyers for the People, H Texas Magazine 2009
- Board Certified in Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- The American Association for Justice
- Houston Trial Lawyers Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
When not working, Kerry enjoys spending time with his wife Sharon and their two small children. He also enjoys playing golf and basketball and cheering on the Astros, Rockets, and Tennessee Titans.